- Prepare and compile data for the monthly and annual company management review of Health and Safety
- Assisting in writing and implementing of new procedures and relevant documents
- Assessing supply chain through the PQQ process
- Prepare, attend and deliver client presentations
- Deliver workshops to the supply chain and ISG site teams on project specific topics
- Assist site management in preparation of the contract health and safety plans, prior to the contract commencing, and with the site team review and plan all activities, identifying high risk activities
- Provide information in the form of instructions, best practice guidance notes, codes of practice safety information sheets and inform the site management of group accidents and incidents
- Review high-risk contractors’ risk assessments and method statements, provide any assistance required in assessing method statements, and monitor the implementation of the same on site
- Investigate accidents/incidents as required. Make known and discuss all findings/recommendations throughout the Company issuing safety alerts.
- Ensure that all risk assessments required by current statute are carried out, information is displayed on the site safety board, and that effective arrangements for briefing employees on the above are implemented.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma in OSH
- Passionate about Health, Safety and Environmental with positive thinking and influencing skills.
- Structured approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- Understanding Company values and Caring to be Safe Principles.