- Responsible and accountable for providing project direction to ensure the safe, successful, cost efficient and timely delivery of a variable number of projects at any time, enabling and providng as necessary, effective risk management and problem resolution.
- Oversee, provide coaching and personal input to client, professional and supplier relationships for assigned projects, ensuring development of skills for delivery staff.
- Ensure adequate resources for the assigned projects, ensuring appropriate levels of skill, faciliating skills transference with the assigned project team staff to develop their recruitment, selection and resourcing capability.
- Provide guidance and to personally manage, as appropriate, risk and client and professional expectations through early identification of issues from project reporting, project meetings and other inputs.
- Proactively set health & safety standards and culture for all assigned projects and to take appropriate action where necessary to reduce safety risk.
This role is suited to an individual driven by high standards and who has a proven record in delivering projects of various sizes and effective leadership skills. In addition, the candidate will be able to show understanding and capability of resolving complex issues and have excellent negotiating skills. The successful candidate will be an accomplished presenter who has experience of creating and leading skilled teams who win business and are delivery and client motivated. The candidate's background should include all or most of the following experience:
- Experience in all forms of contract
- Delivery of Multiple projects.
- Experienced in contributing to and delivery of bid proposals and tender submissions.
- Relationships with clients/consultants and suppliers which will raise the profile of the business and lead to new opportunities.